How We Keep Our Store Visits and Eye Appointments Safe
UPDATE: JUNE 2, 2021
Thank you for your patience and support throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We truly appreciate your flexibility during these times and want to share an update on how we are keeping our customers, employees and stores safe.
- While state and local mask mandates have been lifted, we ask that you consider wearing a face mask while in our stores, regardless of vaccination status.
- At this time all four InVision stores are open by appointment for eye exams, new glasses, repairs or adjustments, or contact lens fitting.
- Walk-ins are available as appointments allow, though you may be asked to return at a later time if the store is at capacity.
Finally, in the event an InVision employee needs to quarantine after a known exposure or positive test, our company policy continues to provide up to 80 hours of paid time off.
STORE SAFETY UPDATE: DECEMBER 3, 2020
Thank you for your ongoing loyalty, and for your patience and flexibility as we navigate this unusual year!
As we move into the holiday season and look ahead to 2021, we want to share an update on our commitment to keeping our stores, eye exams and appointments safe.
- All of our stores are now equipped with powerful air purifiers with MERV-13 filters, the same air filters used in hospitals and surgical suites.
- In addition to alcohol-based cleaning sprays, each store has a UV sterilizing box to ensure every pair of glasses you try on is clean and sanitized.
- Our Galleria and St. Paul stores are being fitted with a robust HVAC sanitizing system that uses advanced bipolar ionization technology to eliminate microbes – including allergens, bacteria and viruses – from the air.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our utmost concern. In the event an InVision employee needs to quarantine after a known exposure or positive test, our company policy provides up to 80 hours of paid time off.
Our stores continue to operate safely by appointment only, and again, we thank you for your continued support.
Update: August 13, 2020
We want to thank all of our customers, friends and opticians for the continued support as we get through this! We appreciate your commitment to your vision and love of the highest quality eyewear.
As you already know, InVision stores are open by appointment only. Schedule a one-on-one appointment for an eye exam, glasses styling, adjustments and eyeglass repair. Here’s what to expect:
You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire when booking an appointment online or over the phone.
- If you are sick or have a fever of 100º or more, we ask that you wait for five days after any symptoms have abated before making an appointment.
- If you are well, but might pose any known risk of infection by the coronavirus (COVID-19), please wait until you have completed a 2-week self-quarantine.
When you arrive, your optician will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. If you have a temperature of 100º or greater, we will ask you to re-schedule.
InVision is currently limiting capacity at Galleria, North Loop and St. Paul stores to two patients and two opticians; our Minnetonka location has a limit of one client and one optician.
- All appointments are one-one, so please do not bring friends or family with you.
- Your optician will maintain a social distance of 6′ whenever possible. Please do the same!
- Opticians will wear masks and gloves when adjusting the fit of your glasses and taking detailed measurements.
- Your appointment time is 30 minutes. Please respect this time limit.
- Walk-ins are welcome, but may require coming back at later time, if the store is at capacity.
Due to state and local mandates, and for the health and safety of customers, clients and opticians, face masks are required to enter our stores. If you do not have one, we will provide a 3-ply disposable medical mask.
InVision stores have been, and continue to be, rigorously cleaned, including full disinfection of every pair of frames, every time they’re touched.
Update: March 27, 2020
InVision stores are closed for now, but if you’re having trouble seeing, we want to help. During Minnesota’s statewide “stay home” order, through Friday, April 10, InVision is taking only emergency eyewear appointments.
Update: March 24, 2020
Everyone with an appointment must fill out our screening form, located here.
March 19, 2020
All appointments are one-one, so please do not bring friends or family with you. You will have the store to yourself and one InVision optician.
We ask, if you are sick or have a fever over 99º, that you wait for five days after any symptoms have abated, before making an appointment. If you are well, but might pose any known risk of infection by the coronavirus (COVID-19), please wait until you have completed a 2-week self-quarantine. These requirements are subject to change based on recommendations from the CDC and MN Dept. of Health.
InVision stores have been, and are continuing to be, rigorously cleaned, including full disinfection of every pair of frames, every time they’re touched.
Please note that all non-emergency eye exams have been prohibited by the MN Dept. of Health, so appointments are for glasses repair and adjustment, new frames and lens replacements.